There no items in your cart.
Checkout
MJTRENDS

apprentice

Gun Metal Matte Vinyl Fabric

I can't express how amazing the Gun Metal Matte Vinyl Fabric was to work with! It had the perfect amount of sheen for my cosplay project. It was also a great weight and had the right amount of give for my top and skirt. 

If I ever need to buy this color again, I will come back here for it. :)

Response by: Chloe, October 8th 2013 3:03:45 pm

Awesome outfit - how did you get the boots to match as well?  Did you make the boots or did you just get lucky with finding a good match?

Response by: Melissa, October 8th 2013 3:06:29 pm

I got SUPER lucky and found them at Plato's Closet. They are a shade or two off, but close enough!

Response by: scarletonthetile, October 8th 2013 9:22:49 pm

It looks great!! I love that color, I would love to find a cosplay that would require that kind of material just to use it! Who are you cosplaying by the way? It looks very familiar...

Response by: Melissa, October 8th 2013 9:26:23 pm

This fabric is WELL worth it! I feel the same way; I wish there were another cosplay on my list that required more gun metal vinyl!

The character is Blaze Fielding from the old school Streets of Rage 3, for the Sega Genesis. I'm doing the American color variant. :P

Response by: fksewblog, October 10th 2013 11:00:59 am

Hey, that's beautiful! I wouldn't expect it to look like that but I haven't yet experimented with vinyl. I plan to soon, though!

Response by: Melissa, October 10th 2013 11:05:22 am

If anyone cares to see more images of the fabric in action, please check out my FB pictures.  :)

Response by: Chris, October 17th 2013 9:25:30 am

Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous! Fantastic job. Looks like that Gun Metal was perfect.

Response by: Andre , October 20th 2013 11:32:47 am

Looking great. Very professionally done. Wish everybody would dress like that.