There no items in your cart.
Checkout
MJTRENDS

apprentice

Latex Thigh Highs

I am wondering if anyone here has had luck creating latex thigh highs/stockings/socks? If so would you mind sharing the pattern you use? Or tell me how you came up with/found it? I know people don't like sharing patterns, (I've searched the internet already) but I really just need the foot part. I have had success with shirts, skirts, bras, leggings, dresses, panties, shorts, etc. but somehow I cannot come up with a pattern that seems to fit the foot/ankle properly. Right now I have a garter belt I made but no stockings to wear it with! Please help! Anything you can offer is greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

Response by: Michael, May 7th 2014 10:16:45 pm

I've had luck by cutting apart a tight fitting sock and working backwards from there. I cut the sock around the sides, not through the middle, so that when you wore the stocking you weren't standing on top of a seam.  

I've seen professional latex shops use what's called a 'Cuban' style stocking.  Attached is a pic.  Good luck with those tight curves - they always gave me a hard time :)

Response by: Casey, May 16th 2014 7:40:01 pm

Thank you very much!

Response by: latexgood, June 5th 2014 8:57:59 pm

Very Nice!

Response by: dalh2755, July 6th 2014 4:48:45 pm

Yes I have done the same thing with a tight fitting pair of leggings and it worked out fine! Hope it works out for you!